Red Bird

by - 7:34 PM

Cardinal-8566

 

This dude stopped by tonight!  Now I am not a bird photographer. I just don’t have the patience to wait for them to get done being scared of me. I get bored and go do something else.

 

Cardinal-8561

 

But this red guy was just standing there in the grass!  I had time to go get my camera

 

Cardinal-8562

 

and he was still there!

 

Cardinal-8563

 

So I got a little closer.

 

Cardinal-8564

 

and a little closer,

 

Cardinal-8566

 

and a little closer. He never moved, just turned his head  and looked.

 

Cardinal-8567

 

This the closest I’ll probably ever get to a cardinal or any other bird.

When I was done photographing him he flew away.

He probably only wanted a selfie.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting