February already ~PhotoADay

by - 4:25 PM

feb-2014-fmsphotoaday

 

February?  Wait, I didn’t finish January!

How to play PhotoADay

 

31 polka dot

 

Well, here’s my polka dot photo for day 31.

 

30 best investment ever

 

This is the camera that I used to take the polka dot night sky photo with.

 

29 window

 

This is the window that I learned about north facing light at.

 

28 winter

 

This is the inch or two of snow that closed down the south for days.

 

27 your space

 

This is the sky that made me pull over for a picture.

 

26 fun stuff

 

This is going to be a goal.

 

25 dinner

 

This is going to be so much fun to make.

 

24 bedtime

 

This is just light from the nightlight.

 

I’ll get to February, I will. Two days behind? that’s better than last January when I got 3 weeks behind.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. The starry night sky is Fabulous. Polka Dot sky just doesn't cover it by a half. Loved that !

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting