Extra Sharp

by - 9:10 AM

sharp cheddar farm-9775

 

I got to visit the farm that is pictured on the extra sharp Cabot cheddar cheese.

 

testing28mm-6634

 

sharp cheddar farm--2

 sharp cheddar farm-9751

 

I had my own tour guide.

 

sharp cheddar farm-9790

 

First  we met the farm dog, um, actually I can’t remember his name.

 

sharp cheddar farm-9744

 

We stopped in at the barn.

 

sharp cheddar farm-9728

 

Met the calves.

 

sharp cheddar farm-9734

 

They were in the middle of dinner.

 

sharp cheddar farm-9756

 

Then we headed out across the corn fields

 

sharp cheddar farm-9758

 

And down the hill.

 

sharp cheddar farm-9759

 

And back up the hill.

 

sharp cheddar farm-9783

 

And then to the top of the hill.

 sharp cheddar farm-

 

Ahh.

 

cheese inspiration

 

I knew I liked that cheese.

You May Also Like

4 comments

  1. I like your tour guide.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous. They should buy these pictures from you to sell their cheese. Makes my vegan self want a sharp cheddar grilled cheese sandwich. And to be in Vermont, but only until I check the temperatures...

    ReplyDelete
  3. How did we miss this gorgeous blog post? Your photos are really lovely and we're grateful for the Cabot <3 ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, glad you liked it! It's a beautiful place there.

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting