The Trail Guards At Max Patch

by - 11:08 AM

Max Patch--17

 

Max Patch is a beautiful spot to visit at just about any time of day.

 

Max Patch--13

 

We’ve been up here before but this time we encountered the trail guards. Yes, trail guards.

 

Max Patch-7033

 

They jumped out at a check point

 

Max Patch-7032

 

and demanded a password on order to pass.

 

Max Patch-7037

 

I begged for a clue.  They said no you must guess.

 

Max Patch-6983

 

So I sat down to think.

 

Max Patch-7040

 

I while I was thinking I asked if they were practicing being cows eating grass.

 

Max Patch-7046

 

“Cows! that’s it!” They shouted.

 

Max Patch-7047

 

Then we were free to pass.

 

Max Patch-7086

 

Nice meeting you two little trail rascals, hope I see you again sometime.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Beautiful and cute! It looks like it was a perfect day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely post. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting