I got sprayed by a Skunk

by - 10:31 AM

skunk dog-5960

 

Hello everyone, My name is Chase and I got sprayed by a skunk.

 

skunk dog-5956

 

This is so embarrassing, no, not the skunk chasing, this tomato juice they’re putting all over me.

 

skunk dog-5958

 

Ugh, so just pretend this isn’t happening to me.

 

skunk dog-5968

 

Oh no, I don’t like water!

 

skunk dog-5969

 

Wait I’m starting to like this tomato stuff.

 

skunk dog-5972

 

Oh no, now what’s that? Shampoo?

 

skunk dog-5977

 

Oh gah, now I smell like flowers AND my fur is pink!

 

skunk dog-5978

 

No, I’m not coming out.

 

skunk dog-5979

 

Oo, boat ride. Yes!

I love boat rides! And if I sit kinda low maybe no one will see my pink fur.

I forgave my dog sitters they’ll probably get in bigger trouble with my mom than I will anyway.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting