Just because

by - 9:18 AM

Instead of making a cake like I said I would, I have my camera and am heading out to the garden to see the flowers in the morning light. You might as well come along with me it won’t take but a minute.

 

poppies-9632

Poppies and Baptisia

 

poppies-9674

Garden buddy

 

poppies-9653Yellow day Lily and sage flowers

 

poppies-9662

Larkspur

 

poppies-9654

“blue Bush” Baptisia or false indigo

 

poppies-9663

Larspur

 

poppies-9661

Sweet William and a few Forget-Me-Nots

 

poppies-9669

Low Pro Joe. His legs are rather short

 

poppies-9655

Bachelor buttons

 

poppies-9646

Poppy

 

poppies-9667

Poppies and Peony buds

 

poppies-9676

Handsome Harry . He doesn’t mind what we call him just as long as we don’t call him late for dinner.

 

Thanks for coming.

better go get something done now.

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting