Missy and her miniature friends

by - 8:48 AM

eieio-3041

 

Yesterday I met Missy and her miniature friends.

 

eieio-3020

 

This is Missy, she’s is terribly friendly and followed me around nearly the whole time. She found my hair quite interesting and tried her best to stick he face in front of the camera every chance she got.

 

eieio-3016

 

She also showed me how she rolled in the mud right after she was been brushed.

 

eieio-2993

 

Sara is camera shy. She kept her distance.

 

 

eieio-3036

 

This is Lady, the shortest of the short horses.

 

eieio-3038-2

 

eieio-3014-2

 

eieio-3015

 

She didn’t have time for photos she had to go see what the big horses were eating.

 

eieio-3010

 

Baby Ollie the miniature donkey was Inside the barn.

 

eieio-3011

 

He was so fuzzy.

 

eieio-3012

 

I think he’s the cutest little donkey I’ve ever seen.

You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. I would have liked to have seen some reference points in the photos to help me appreciate their smallness. I could tell their legs were VERY short. They are stocky creatures.
     

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting