Sprocket’s kayak trip

by - 7:30 AM

SDD-3347-2

 

I love going out in the kayak. I sit up real tall to see everything.

 

SDD-3349

 

When I get thirsty I just grab a drink. Larry always leans to the other side when I do that so we don’t all tip over. Not that I’d mind that much, I like swimming and the water doesn’t feel all that cold to me.

 

SDD-3350

 

This is our kayak, it’s pretty nice don’tcha think? The front is my seat the back is where Larry sits. We make a pretty good team.

 

SDD-3365

 

When we stop I love to get out and run.

 

SDD-3364

 

Larry says I’m 13 years old, then he gets this sad look on his face. I don’t know why because in moments like these I feel like I could run for miles and miles.

 

SDD-3381

 

I fetch sometimes. I’m not really into fetch as something to do all the time though.

 

SDD-3392

 

Sometimes I just like to run in big circles.

 

SDD-3415

 

Then we get back in the kayak. I’m excited to be off and then I hear  a sort of thump thump. I look around and realize it’s my tail hitting the other side of the kayak.

 

SDD-3423

 

Then I think I see a squirrel!

 

SDD-3426

 

Larry pulls up to the shore and lets me out.

 

SDD-3429

 

I run along the shore. I’m pretty fast, sometimes I get ahead of Larry and have to wait for him to see which way we’re going.

 

 

SDD-3432

 

Whoa! This rock cliff gets steep, no way am I going to backtrack to get around this point.

 

 

SDD-3434

 

Shortest way across is to swim.

 

SDD-3483

 

I keep my mouth shut and breath through my nose.

 

SDD-3441

 

Doggie paddle, I do that real well.

 

SDD-3442

 

I’m almost there, I might even find an old stinky dead fish on the shore who knows. They’re delightful to roll in.

 

 

SDD-3444

 

Oh no, it’s another one of those points.

 

 

SDD-3445

 

This time I just wait for Larry to come by.

 

SDD-3446

 

 

SDD-3456

 

We ride together across.

 

SDD-3465

 

I hop back in for a race to shore.

 

SDD-3471

 

Nothing like a good shake.

 

SDD-3497

 

Then we head back.

 

SDD-3501

 

I’m tired but it’s been a good day

 

SDD-3502

 

It really has.

You May Also Like

2 comments

  1. Thanks! That was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2.  Sorry that was old email I meant lakelarry@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting