Oscar and Maggie

by - 4:22 PM

oscar-106

 

I was thinking about Oscar and Maggie the Bassets today.   I haven’t seen them in a couple of years .

 

oscar-109

 

This is Oscar with Maggie in the background.

 

oscar-111

 

They love everybody

 

oscar-112

 

and everybody loves them.

 

I was told Oscar and Maggie have their own twitter accounts so I looked for them and they certainly do.

They tweet pertinent daily news and life events from a basset prospective:

Maggie @MaggieTheBasset

Holy kennel cough! Do you see the size of that Great Dane? Hey Dane! How's the weather up there? HAWBowowHAR!

Oscar@OscarTheBasset

@MaggieTheBasset I like kids. They're cuddly, friendly, and not too chewy.

 

If you have nothing better to do and don’t mind reading their dog rated tweets check them out at

@MaggieTheBasset  @OscarTheBasset

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting