Gee, do they still make wooden Christmas trees?

by - 12:07 PM

christmas-2488

 

I drive by some elaborately decorated houses and tell my self “Next time I’ll stop and take pictures of them” and then the next time I drive by I say the same thing.

 

 

lights-3509

 

I finally stopped. 

 

lights-3514

 

 

lights-3519

 

8 pointed non-snow flakes, as far as I know snow flakes only come in with 6 points but never mind they’re still pretty.

 

lights-3520

 

Then just for fun I turned it to manual focus and intentionally unfocused to see what I’d get.

 

 

lights-3524

 

 

lights-3525

 

I may be wrong but I think that’s an inflatable camper on the left with Christmas lights on it.

 

lights-3522

 

Merry Christmas and thank you for taking a little time out of your day to come visit my blog.

 

I’ll leave you with this because it made me laugh:

 

Charlie Brown Christmas quotes

Gee, do they still make wooden Christmas trees? -Linus

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting