O Canada

by - 2:18 PM

canada--4

When I think of Canada;

 

ICanada

I think about

10’ tall snow banks in Quebec city and snow blowers,

not your mama’s snow blower either.

 

canada-173

The beautiful clear winter days with a wind-chill of only a few degrees below zero.

 

O

The great big Catholic churches in the center of each little town.

 

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERATrying to read road signs in French .

 

O

Waiting for the ref to drop the puck and having no clue what he’s saying, I don’t even know what my teammates are saying!

 

O

 

French or English, doesn’t matter we all speak hockey.

 

web THFF-1020

When I think  about Canada I first think of hockey.

 

hockey

Happy Canada day to all my Canadien friends

and Canadiens at heart.

 

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting