Grampy's Birthday Apple Crisp

by - 5:49 PM

Grampy doesn't live here anymore but it was his birthday so I made apple crisp to celebrate his 89th birthday anyway.

Now I'm ready to get started.


I like cinnamon but not too much of it.

I'm out of brown sugar So I made my own brown sugar with molasses and white sugar.

It looks about like brown sugar now.


Ready for the oven.

Let it cool a bit before eating.

Top with maple syrup whipped cream and serve.

Happy Birthday Grampy!

Ingredients
  • 12 apples
  • 2 table spoons -1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 1 tablespoon cinnamon
The topping
  • 1 1/2 sticks butter
  • 1 1/2 c.oats
  • 1 1/2 c. flour
  • 1 1/2 c. brown sugar
  • 2 table spoons lemon zest

Bake at 350 for about an hour

You May Also Like

0 comments

Find me on

Facebook Taste spotting